Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First off I would like to know where you are from and what you hunt. I'm from Utah and hunt mostly Mule Deer. I've always loved hunting but got started late. The wonderful man I am with today let me follow my passion and helped me get to where I am today. All year from the time I put in for the draw I'm always super excited to find out where we will be going! My first year hunting I got "skunked". Nothing but does, but that's ok it was still awesome! Second year I got my tag and got the beautiful 4 point i proudly have in my house. I now have my oldest son hunting and I am a very proud mom for how he handled getting "skunked" his first year. This year we both have tags and I'm waiting, fingers and toes crossed, to get that mother son pic with both our deer! Only three months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment